The way God leads is amazing! He has graciously led me and my family every step of the way as we serve Him. Here’s a quick overview of His direction in our lives:
- His leading guided me from my home town of Circleville, Ohio (home of the greatest free show on earth – the Pumpkin Show) to Olivet Nazarene University to get a degree in Business Administration.
- He called me to ministry in my last year there, and I followed Him to Colorado Springs, where I had the privilege of serving as the worship pastor at Eastborough Nazarene for 10 years.
- While in Colorado. He also led me to my wife and blessed us with four children (Cambrey, Jorian, Kendan, and Jaidrick).
- In His wisdom, He led us to Salisbury Maryland, where it was my honor to serve as worship pastor for four years. While there, He once again blessed us with another child (Zachiah).
- In 2010, God once again proved faithful. Through His guidance, we moved to Otisville Michigan to join the great staff and people at Richfield Nazarene. And yes – once again He blessed us with a child (Avalai). God’s blessing have been abundant, and His leading clear.
I firmly believe that if we will listen to His leading and simply obey, He can and will do amazing things for His glory. That is my goal – I hope it is yours as well.
If you love worship and you play an instrument or sing I’d love the opportunity to talk with you about getting involved here at Richfield. Feel free to email me if you are interested in finding out more about worship ministries!
Sunday School @ 9:15 AM
Morning Worship @ 10:30 AM
Evening Worship @ 6:00 PM
Youth @ 6:30 PM
Groups @ 6:30 PM
Pastor’s Prayer Meeting @ 6:30 PM
Children @ 6:45 PM
© Copyright 2019: Richfield Church of the Nazarene